1. Jesus had a perfect work ethic
– He had a passion to always learn more.
2. Jesus had a team
– Team support is always a good thing. Jesus put together a great team – Out of the same kind of imperfect, “know-it-alls” you work with ever day.
3. Jesus was a problem solver
– Jesus faced many different obstacles. He just found ways to overcome them.
4. Jesus worked for his father
– I can identify here, but we may not all be in the ‘family’ business. We should all still work for our heavenly father.
5. Jesus developed a following
– He even did this without the use of Twitter – Shocking, I know!!
Inspired by “Everything Twentys”